• Economic dependency on the person to whom the individual provides services,
• Integration of the working individual into the company to which they provide services,
• Existence of actual days off and vacations, and the process of obtaining them is linked to the company's internal rules,
• Working under the supervision or control of another person,
• The working individual is not the owner of the main assets, materials, and other assets used in economic activities.
*These criteria are important; however, in practice, they are not always straightforwardly applicable, and the occurrence of any criterion does not automatically mean transitioning from collaboration with the self-employed to an employment relationship.